Thursday, January 25, 2007

scream

Its clutter.. there's clutter and then there's more clutter. All random thoughts. We tripped the light and danced together to the moon, but where was june?! No it never came around, if it did it never made a sound! Maybe i was absent or listening to fast, catching all the words, the meaning going past, God i miss the girl and i'd go a thousand times around the world just to be, closer to her than to me! Thus they immortalized themselves. The Bread have always been known for their amazing lyrical content matched with some amazing falsetto vocals. However, i never did realise that they will make so much sense. Especially 'Aubrey'!!! and to think of the irony that that was the special song, or was it?! was there even a special song, or was it all a sham?! was it just me? Why is it so bloody difficult?! Why in heaven's name is it so bloody difficult? I've been able to withstand terrible accidents like a hole in my head, blood loss, a hole in my leg and i could go on endlessly, but why in the name of the holy mother of God, am i finding it so difficult. I was fine till now. All these days, i was fine.
I guess its just a phase! Rather, i hope its just a phase! But when will these infrequent phases stop?! Well, with friends cancelling all plans for the hols, they certainly weren't helping. Difficult times, waiting for the summer breeze which will bring a radical change in scene. Mom at home not helping very much either! Maybe she would if she knew what is erally going on my head! In retrospect, for her to know, i first need to know! I completely ruined my sister's visit back home. Made her stay really difficult for her. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... Wish i could just scream. cant think anymore.

No comments: